Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Week 3

This past Saturday I did my "long" run of 7 miles. I found a new route using mapmyrun.com and decided to give it a try.   It was definitely more challenging that my usual route because it was not as flat.  The combination of new route and more varying elevation was good as it gave me a fresh and different challenge to conquer. 


This is one of the trails I got to run alongside Grand Ave.  I've driven down this road hundreds of times and knew there was some kind of trail up there.  Didn't realize it was paved.  This was a nice stretch of straight running without having to stop for traffic lights and cars. 

This is at about mile 4 going down English Rd.  It was still pretty foggy as you can see.  This is another favorite stretch of road I like to run because there's not much traffic and no traffic lights.  It's exactly 1 mile to the end of the road and 1 mile back.  I usually see a lot of other runners on this road.

No comments:

Post a Comment