Wednesday, November 11, 2009

South Carolina Bound

This week I've been on a business trip in Greenville, South Carolina.  It's the first time I've ever been in this state.  I'm staying at a hotel in downtown Greenville and it's really nice here...friendly people, lot of nice restaurants (that are actually open pretty late).  Only thing I wasn't prepared for was the rain.  I had checked the 5-day forecast last week but didn't bother checking it again before I left so I didn't expect there to be any rain.  I was planning to try running outside in the morning but haven't been able to because of the rain and wind.  Actually, I haven't even had a chance to run, period, because I've been up late working.  

I did actually get to run 4 miles tonight on the treadmill downstairs in the gym.  It felt really good to run and not have to stop thinking about work for a little bit of time.  I also got to watch one of my favorite shows, Top Chef, while I ran so that was a plus.

Only two more days here and then I'll get to go home!  I miss my family and can't wait to see them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment