Sunday, November 22, 2009

To Turkey Trot or Not to Turkey Trot

I did a 7 miler yesterday but it had been one week since my last run before that because I didn't get to run at all during the week.  I've been feeling a little under the weather and decided it might be better to rest during the week to try and keep myself as healthy as possible. 

Can't wait to get into some longer miles.  I've been trying to figure out some other routes around my neighborhood and am excited to try a couple that I've been wanting to run but just haven't had an opportunity yet because I'm waiting until I get into some bigger mileage in my training.

This coming week I have a 7 mile tempo run and my long run next weekend will be 8 miles (unless I end up doing the 10K San Dimas Turkey Trot).   I think I'll decide tomorrow whether I'll do it or not.  

No comments:

Post a Comment